Domin-wari – Great discounts on accommodation for Hokkaido residents
Domin-wari” plan sold out
[As of 12:40 on June 28]
The “Domin-wari” plan, which opened at noon on Sunday, June 28, is already sold out.
We would like to express our deepest gratitude for the immediate response, and we apologize to the potential guests who were unsuccessful.
Please check back to this site regularly regarding possible future announcements.
Reservations open 12:00, 28 June:
For Hokkaido residents, the Hokkaido Government’s Domin-wari provides discounts of up to ¥10,000 per person per night on accommodation bookings of ¥20,000 yen or more!
This discount is available on all accommodation plans at Takimotokan from check-in on 1 July 2020 through to check-out on 31 January 2021, until the Domin-wari subsidy provided by the Hokkaido government is all spent.
*Prices include consumption tax and Noboribetsu spa tax.
We will begin accepting reservations for Domin-wari discounts from 12:00 on 28 June by phone or on-line. When making a reservation, be sure to tell us you want to use the Domin-wari discount.
- By phone: (Reception hours 9:00 – 18:00) Toll free number 0120-940-489
- On Takimotokan official website. For website bookings, if the Domin-wari funds are no longer available, we will contact you regarding your reservation.
- You can stay up to 5 nights for a maximum of ¥50,000 per person.
- The number of times you can use the Domin-wari discount is unlimited.
- You will need to show ID to verify you are a Hokkaido resident.
- If you make subsequent changes to your room or meal selection, or number of guests our charges will reflect these changes.
- Domin-wari cannot be used in conjunction with the Go To campaign or any other municipal discount coupon.
- Reservations may be cancelled if the Governor of Hokkaido a State of Emergency due to the spread of COVID 19.